Saturday, January 3, 2009

Honey Lemon

I had been drinking Honey Lemon 3 days continuously.
No other reason, just feel that wanna understand more about the drink..
nope, i am not boring, but my brain just keep busy functioning every day.
I miss that feeling, which I miss more things about that.Add Image
Really tired, i am really tired by these days. i went Maison with my dear friends and met wth some old friends there. Ya, it was quite comfortable that night, not too crowded.
Yaya, quite enjoy, but just too tired.
that was the 1st night i felt like vomitting, maybe i keep on drinking while i am in a trance..
they will be going poppy 2nite,sorry i cnt fulfill the promise of accompany u guys there because i m not feeling well here..enjoy and take care urself ya babe..
wth cynthia & bowie..
miss u babe..
arthur!!!

No comments: