Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hey peeps, i found tat whenever u feel unhappy, lost, moody maybe u can try this..
i just tried out in this early morning.. i drove out without any direction, juz keep move forward n forward, with full tank of petrol, with some old school songs, with a brain tat full of some random thoughts, need not to bother everything, but until i reached somewhere else tat i really couldnt move forward juz make a u-turn then finally i reached my destination tats wat a place i never never think to reach there..while driving, i think a lot, this is juz a truth same as wat we will go thru when we r growing up, ya, it seems work and it really comfort me a lot, coz i dun wanna keep complain with my frens, i feel like cooling down alone..
Or maybe can try to watch movie alone, maybe its help.. tats wat my BFF said to me..i will try it somedays or maybe soon..
but it will become worst when u r alone at night, keep awake in the middle of night, not becoz of cnt sleep well, sometimes maybe will keep awake by some stupid nightmares, this feeling is the worst moment tat i have to pass thru..god bless me anyway..
i was wondering this few days, if he never did tat to me, maybe i will pass his birthday with him, but it d become the truth, i cnt do anything anymore, he d get wat he wants, wat i do for him he wont be bother anymore.. i guess if now i m standing in front of him, he oso cnt see me..he always say tat he love me more than anything, so now izzit the way he prove to me or showing tat he love me , wat a bullshit! so the answer is i m too naive to believe..i always say tat love cnt juz say thru by mouth, but too bad he cnt absorb wat i said.. he knew wat i said to him was not really wat i thought, girls r like tat wat, but y he want to hurt me again n againn again! i m not as strong as wat he thought okay, i will oso get collapse u know.. i never say doesnt means i dnt care, actually i very mind tat wat he've done.. its not fair, maybe its fair to her but not me.. but anyway, this feeling is worst than break up with someone or anything he've done.. i will try my very best to forget, coz i d promise someone, hope tat i really can do it~

No comments: