Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm back. I'm back !

Ladies and gentlemen.
Kiddy and kiddo.
Wow wow wow . Yeah yeah yeah!!!
Oh yeah! I'm back from penang.
Finally? Yeah!!
hahaha, it's just a 5 days 4 night trip.
Anyway, everything was fine, and fun i guess.
Accept the jams and lost in penang, jux luckily i'm not the driver.
Quite tired too..
all day walking here and there under the sun.
1st day, 2nd, and 3rd..
I soon got so fatigue from the hotness and was thinking abt leaving the place soon n soon..
Gone were those days i could gobble char kuey teow, indian rojak, fried oyster, asam laksa, curry mee n so on....
ooOoo..that was really tasty and to me its quite big portion.
Well, i was up for it for about 5 days and it slowly creeped into the corner of my list of diet.
And do u know how suffering am i these nights. The snores of my family came here n there.. firstly was my dad n following my mother N lastly my brother..OMG OMG!! n rhythm somemore!
i really can't sleep even though i used panadol n try to cover my headache but it seem like not working larh!
I m still awake with all sort of poses trying to make myself sleep...wooott~!
Yesterday night was the worst ,until i saw the sunlight coming through from my window, my brain still functioning well and thinking lot of stuff makes me cnt sleep. Damn damn damn!!!
Anyway, thanks  for ur support Chin Seng! You're my great listener , thought you said be my listener is your pleasure rite?? haha..
Ya ya ya, time can prove everything. And remember your souvenir ya, and oso a meal u had promise...u juz update me ya when u're bak..

1st day wth my brother at KFC..
at gurney food stall.
Oops, wat u doing there my dear?
the hair drier fault!
wtf! wtf!
its suck in my hair.

on the 3rd day..
at toy museum..
erm quite satisfied i can went i..
coz a lot of my favorite..

the toilet inside there.

3rd day also..
indian rojak..
my favorite there..

last day, last night..

No comments: