Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Its christmas day today.
The actual day..
Well Yeah!
just another christmas but very much less quiet because I-didn't-get-to-hear-carols!
don't really have the christmas feeling today..
no present no mood too. hang over.
HEADACHE! i hate this feeling.
ooOoo.I went sanctuary too.
is nearby IKEA . nearby chin seng house, he said so, i don't know..
i met my mei yee there..
she used to be my secondary class monitor.
haha, quite a shock when i saw her.
Actually I thought will spend a wonderful christmas with my 2 bou bui there but NO WAY!
there are too too crowded and my phone kept on ringing.
WTF WTF! that stupid elvis ! why must u destroy my mood on my lovely christmas??
kept on called me to fetch you guys back but i m not the driver you know!!!
Sigh! After cynz sent me back home was already 5 something in the early morning and i still had to drive all the way to yee ling's house just to sent the baggage for the couples!
Damn Damn!''shit! my mother is going to kill me if she knows..''
Anyway, too many things happened in this christmas.
WOOOSSHH! TIRED!!!
                                    
my dear bowie and cynz.
we were having our tea downstair while they guys were dancing and drunk upstair..
bowie, me , jeff

No comments: