Tuesday, January 5, 2010

am i falling with love again?
Yes? No?
i oso dunno..
i tot single is the best for me, but den when i saw bowie , christine them i feel somehow jealousy..
i scare get betrayed again, scare to fall in love again, scare scare scare..
m i tat bad? or izzit my problem tat i not really mix with crowds?
actually as i told bowie, i m not interested with him in the very beginning, n i oso not knowing him tat long, talk oso not until 10 words..but, when i saw him talked to the girl tat time, i can feel tat kind of comfortable, dunno y.. really, he really freaked me up this few days..
i just remembered when i told bowie was him , she really laugh like hell, maybe, if i tell others, maybe the situation will be same too, imagining=.=hmmmmmm..
btw, this will be my very busy month, cnt even sit down to take a breath or rest..
7.30am wake up driving to college, after class straightaway start my work until 10pm, come bak take bath, facebook, do work until i fall asleep..
even though i were busy wth my work, i still will take out my phone online to check his facebook, update his news for myself, so obviously the feeling is growing secretly day by day, but no one knows.. but i know what m i doin, i m not goin to involve myself in their complicated relationship, i dun wanna to make him stress, tats what i hope..
but i think christine will be the 1 who suffer a lot, coz i goin to meet her everyday in college, i nid her to be my listener badly, always, hahaha, pity her sometimes..
seriously i miss him badly too, hope he doin well there anyway..



No comments: