Tuesday, January 5, 2010

my best friends.^^



christine> a girl tat taught me a lot of stuff, funny stuff, bad  stuff, so on.. haha, actually i learnt quite a lot of things from her on my study..
she's the only 1 in my life tat force her bf to accom me to watch horror & ghost movie with her..
i appreaciate a lot..since most of my fren when come to watch this kind of movie will be hiding at home.. she like to pinch me all the time in class, all over my face, arms, legs, tats y i become so fat.. we always hang out to eat nice food, shopping, play n goof around, outside, anywhere..
4th of january at my college, chrystal + christine fault..
make my car like snow wash, n laughing non stop in my car..funny la them..
Bowie> this girl ntg much to mention la, as my fren all will know her.. she my best friend tat will never never leave me alone.. even we r not in the same skul since secondary till now, u r always listed as my best friend..never change. This will be my only girl tat understand wat m i thinking, explain to me which is the right route for me, tried to intro lots of guys to me as i m not interested even 1, haha.. i appreaciate this friendship tat will last forever..miss her badly!!




No comments: