Friday, January 15, 2010

I feel very tired to argue with u..
and i m pretty sick now tats y i choose to be silent, as for u, u juz think tat i didnt care u  at all..
y dnt u stand at my situation n think..
n i really really tired now, when this morning christine arranged my phone calender for remind me to do assignments, no much time left, i d feel like fainting.. it was really really scary..from now on till 6th of february my day is really really full of WORK..
i hope tat u can understand me n hopefully u try to help me not to bring me trouble..

2 comments:

winterbaby said...

chill pretty~ i knw u can complete it... Gambatte!! but dun forget to rest and eat.... if u sick den how can u complete all de work leh...take care babe~~
+U+U

Stanz said...

Heyo, cheers la..small matter ya.. take care lorrrrr :)